The Quality Assurance Analyst at Genius Plaza is responsible for supporting the planning, design and execution of system testing on simple to complex implementations.
We work in small, independent, self-organizing teams. The team’s product manager and engineering lead work together to organize and prioritize the team’s backlog with a focus on continuously delivering new features to our users.
What you will do:
- Perform testing on various software, telecom and reporting systems.
- Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
- Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable.
- Work closely with developers and/or product support representatives to reproduce, isolate, and resolve product anomalies or design issues
- Monitor and report on project status; identify issues that may impede attainment of goals and recommend and implement corrective measures
What you will need:
Nice to haves:
- Worked in Agile, scrum environment to change the requirements and features set.
- A creative mindset – and the ability to approach a problem creatively
- Experience with Charles Proxy would be a bonus
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong IT skills
- Great analytical skills.