Educational Consultant (Part Time)
We are currently seeking individuals with teaching expertise in the area of K-12 English Language Arts. The Teaching Consultant provides premier customer service, professional learning, in-person support and coaching to teachers and leaders using the Genius Plaza platform.
What you will do:
- Ensure deep program knowledge
- Provide best practice quality implementation training and professional learning for Genius Plaza programs for teachers, coaches and leaders
- Provide reports following each professional learning session
- Provide individual and team coaching to teachers using Genius Programs to ensure fidelity, support instruction, differentiation, and strengthen results
- Share best instructional practices for Genius Plaza programs
- Model regular use of assessment and report data to individualize and differentiate instruction
- Make recommendations for further program or service needs based on coaching visits
- Facilitate goal setting with teachers during each visit
- Provide coaching reports following each visit
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a full time opportunity. The availability of work varies from month-to-month and is on an as-needed basis.
What you will need:
- Spanish speaking proficiency required
- Thorough knowledge of educational pedagogy
- Basic knowledge of performance data, statistics
- Basic understanding of technology-based products
- Excellent training, facilitating and presentation skills
- Customer focused ethics
Education & Experience:
- 4 year college degree, Master’s degree preferred
- Education background and teaching experience
- Experience in working with educators and presenting to adults
- Thorough knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and MS Word
- Must be available year-round for during the day, varying hours assignments with some overnights possible
- Some travel may be required
- This is a home-based role with varying hours on a part-time/intermittent basis.
PLEASE NOTE: Genius Plaza is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.