AWS Devops Engineer
We are looking for an AWS DevOps Engineer to join our downtown Miami office. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
What you will do:
- Continually improve DevOps tools, processes, and procedures.
- Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments.
- Develop and maintain Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery systems.
- Deploy automation solutions in a public cloud environment such as AWS
- Participate in ongoing design, implementation, and maintenance of systems and tools across our cloud stack.
- Work closely with Development and QA teams to help ensure end-to-end quality.
- Write and maintain infrastructure documentation
- Own production incidents/issues and provide level 2 response to infrastructure incidents and alerts
- Work with third-party vendors to resolve infrastructure issues.
- Full stack development opportunities depending on the candidate's capabilities
What you will need:
- Strong knowledge on AWS
- Knowledge and use of Github, Jenkins, Selenium and Source Lab
- Experience working with CI/CD process and tools, testing frameworks and practices
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related area, or equivalent work experience.