Unit Test Engineer - Python
Our team is looking for a talented Unit Tester with strong experience in Python and Django. This role is responsible for testing the performance and functionality of modules, platforms and services before rollout, researching errors and bugs and resolving issues when possible. Ideally this teammate will be working with continuous integration systems to automate testing processes.
What you will do:
- Design and implement testing functions to do small, functional, and integration tests
- Create unit tests (Python / Django)
- Create validation with serializers using Django Rest Framework
- Log, track and test defects to ensure known defects are not introduced into the production
- Execute production test plans and review results to ensure release to production meets organizational standards and end user requirements
- Work with engineering and development team to improve functionality of platform with reports and best practices
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineer, Computer Science, or a closely related academic field.
- 2 years of experience with Python/Django
- Experience testing software (backend)
- Knowledge of MVC architecture
- Experience creating functions and procedures for testing