Science Teacher- Educational Content Manager - High School level
As an Educational Technology company, we offer an online platform to teachers, parents and students. Part of our offering is creating high quality educational content including lesson plans, activities, workbooks, videos and games for students to learn more efficiently. We are seeking a Science Content Developer who can create curriculum plans as well as individual lessons, focused on an high school level.
This is the perfect opportunity for a teacher who enjoys creating content that will make a larger impact on the education of thousands of students around the world.
- Sharing observations and recommendations with the product team, authors, and subject matter experts responsible for developing related products
- Collaborate with the Learning Success Team to develop creative and engaging math and science lessons using technology
- Create Science curriculum maps and overviews for multiple grade levels
- Work directly with teachers and school districts to train them in best use of the content and platform
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or Science
- Classroom experience strongly preferred
- Experience creating Science lessons and content for elementary grades
- Tech savvy with a current understanding of new media and technology