Educational Software Implementation + Training
This position is a customer service, implementation and training role working with teachers, principals and superintendents on our Ed Tech platforms. This person will participate in initial implementations and training of new users, as well as ongoing follow up, support and trainings of the users to ensure retention and customer success.
This position is a full-time role, and is known as a Genius Partner. You will be the partner for our users, their point of contact to improve their knowledge and use of our platform.
What you will do:
- Be a resource, build resources and provide platform support and training
- Provide ongoing feedback, insights and ideas to the management team
- Lead assigned special projects, such as attending conferences and holding workshops
- Conduct implementation and training sessions for new and existing users
- Lead customer service initiatives, resulting in sales retention and service excellence
- Provide ongoing individual and group coaching to teachers and school administration to ensure the flawless execution and results on all point of sale initiatives
- Participate in education technology events to share key education strategies, implementation plan and results
What you will need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology, Education or related field, or two years work experience in software training/implementation.
- Experience in training and delivering presentations to groups
- Knowledge of Education Technology industry, and previous working experience in Ed Tech company
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to facilitate workshops and trainings, ensuring participant learning and mastery of content
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus